The Deal Card is a loyalty card for Deal & Walmer. It provides brand unity, identity and clarity for our independent businesses, and supplies collective marketing.
The Deal Card scheme operated as part of Deal Business Forum which is a networking and discussion group for businesses throughout the CT14 postcode. In July 2021 the costs of Deal Card were taken on by local web design company mtstudios ltd. (the original developers of the website) to see if they can revitalise the scheme. If you have any questions, please see our FAQ or our Terms & Conditions.
Not-for-profit community enterprise
- Administered by part-time volunteers;
- Monetised purely in order to cover costs;
- Set-up funded by Kent County Council members grants 2014.
- Any future surplus spent improving the scheme;
- Set-up printing and website costs;
- Ongoing printing; hosting and development;
- Domain .co reflects co-working and co-operation
- Features are optimised for mobile phones too
- The project is geared for the long-term.